- Linux (Debian/Ubuntu)
- Java with Java EE servlets on Tomcat
- Basic bitcoin understanding
- SQL database
We are looking for a talented and savvy salesperson to join our company. The successful candidate must have solid experience in online sales and online marketing as well as Digital advertising knowledge.
If you have at least two years of digital sales experience coupled with a strong sales track-record, read on!
What You Need for this Position:
- The successful candidate must have solid experience in online sales, online marketing, and SEO experience.
- Experience in website development and maintenance preferred. (You will need to manage the adverser to add new advertisers and set up new campaigns)
- Excellent communication skills (You will need to speak to customers about a product's different features and answer any questions they might have.)
- Flexibility: You might have to work long hours, nights or weekends. We are a remote company with over 25 employees all over the world)
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
You will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for managing eCommerce sales, to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Compensation consists of a base salary plus monthly performance-based commissions.