- From restaurants to retail stores, you can use your Bitcoin Cash (BCH) to pay for products and services.
- You simply scan your wallet app at the till and the payment will be processed in seconds.
- Our wallet app also has a handy merchant map which lets you easily find businesses that accept Bitcoin Cash (BCH) payments near you.
- An increasing number of online businesses now accept Bitcoin Cash (BCH) payments from their customers.
- You can purchase everything from flight tickets to your Amazon essentials, and can sometimes even save money by paying with BCH.
- There are also online marketplaces that let freelancers and small businesses sell goods for Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
- We have our own online store which stocks branded Bitcoin clothing, hardware wallets, other crypto essentials.
- We also stock a wide range of gift cards with big name brands like Adidas, Macy’s, and many more.
Note: You can put your luck to the test with our online Bitcoin casinos. Spend Bitcoin for the chance to win more on various Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Bitcoin Core (BTC) games.