- From restaurants to retail stores, you can use your Bitcoin Cash (BCH) to pay for products and services.
- You simply scan your wallet app at the till and the payment will be processed in seconds.
- Our wallet app also has a handy merchant map which lets you easily find businesses that accept Bitcoin Cash (BCH) payments near you.
- An increasing number of online businesses now accept Bitcoin Cash (BCH) payments from their customers.
- You can purchase everything from flight tickets to your Amazon essentials, and can sometimes even save money by paying with BCH.
- There are also online marketplaces that let freelancers and small businesses sell goods for Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
- We have our own online store which stocks branded Bitcoin clothing, hardware wallets, other crypto essentials.
- We also stock a wide range of gift cards with big name brands like Adidas, Macy’s, and many more.
Note: You can put your luck to the test with our online Bitcoin casinos. Spend Bitcoin for the chance to win more on various Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Bitcoin (BTC) games.