In short, yes!
- Due to its efficiency as a global currency, tens of thousands of businesses are now accepting Bitcoin Cash (BCH) payments from their customers.
- Doing so offers benefits to both you and your customers, such as significantly lower transaction fees and zero fraud risk.
- From flight tickets and hotel rooms to everyday essentials, several online businesses accept Bitcoin Cash (BCH) payments.
- For instance, Purse.io, Travala.com, and many other websites now let customers purchase their goods and services with BCH.
- If you’re an online business, you can learn how to start accepting BCH payments on your website here.
Our wallet app merchant map shows businesses around the world that accept BCH payments in-store. This means customers can easily find you!
- More than 1,000 restaurants, cafes, and retail stores all around the globe are now accepting Bitcoin Cash (BCH) payments in-store.
- To help customers find your store, the merchant map within our wallet app gives a global view of all businesses accepting BCH.
- If you’re a brick-and-mortar business, you can learn how to start accepting BCH payments from your customers in-store here.